On the 15th of November 2019, a delegation of colleagues from the Dept. of Mechanical, Electronic and Chemical Engineering at Oslo Metropolitan University (OsloMet) visited the Dept. of Engineering Sciences, University of Agder (UiA), Grimstad. This was a good opportunity to initiate synergies between universities within the field of mechatronics.
A seminar was organised according to the following agenda:
- 08:30 - 08:50. Welcome and introduction, research and education activities. Professor Geir Grasmo Head of Department of Engineering Sciences (UiA);
- 08:50 - 09:45. OsloMet presentation of research and education activities:
- Dr. Evi Zouganeli (OsloMet);
- Dr. Alfredo Carella (OsloMet);
- Dr. Tiina Komulainen (OsloMet);
- Dr. Tone Berge (OsloMet);
- Dr. Vahid Hassani (OsloMet)
- 09:45 - 11:00. UiA presentation of research activities.
- Research activities on condition monitoring and energy systems at UiA. Dr. Andreas Klausen;
Mechatronic product development and innovation at UiA. Assistant Professor Morten Ottestad;
From Single Robots to Collaborative Robots (CoBots). Associate Professor Filippo Sanfilippo;
Trailblazing resource management through the upcoming battery wave. Associate Professor Martin Marie Hubert Choux;
We are building an experimental arena in health and welfare here. Project Manager Anna Zaytseva;
Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS): product development and challenges. Associate Professor Ajit Jha;
Presentation of MIL. Dr. Morten Kollerup Bak;
- 11:00 - 12:00. OsloMet guests visit UiA facilities and labs including the Mechatronics Innovation Lab (MIL) and the i4Health;
- 12:00 - 13:00 Discussion and lunch to initiate possible cooperations.
Dept. of Engineering Sciences, University of Agder (UiA)
Dept. of Mechanical, Electronic and Chemical Engineering, Oslo Metropolitan University (OsloMet)
Mechatronics Innovation Lab AS
I take the opportunity to thank all the participants for a very successful seminar.